Range of services
Our law firm provides legal assistance to clients either in a form of ongoing legal services or by way of one-time, ad hoc legal advice depending on our clients’ needs and requirements.
VenaGroup legal team’s specialization includes the following:
- Industrial Property Law (in particular, comprehensive consultancy regarding a selection of business’ distinctive marks, creating the strategy of protection of exclusive rights such as inventions, trademarks, utility models, industrial designs, geographical indications and trade marks as well as drafting demands to stop exclusive rights infringement and preparing defenses to passing-off allegations; preparation of analysis, reports and opinions within the area of similarity of products and marks. Representation in court proceedings regarding the establishment and protection of industrial property rights, representation before the Patent Office as well as before the European Office for the Harmonisation of Internal Market OHIM in matters regarding protection or invalidation of competitors’ exclusive rights),
- Unfair Competition Law (including imitation of products and indications, unfair advertising, dissemination of false or misleading information, breaches of non-competition covenants, risk assessment of entrepreneurs’ interests and identifying risks connected with misleading information, legal and practical comparative analysis of the marks, litigation),
- Civil and Commercial Law (i.e. ongoing legal services provision with respect to problems encountered while conducting a business, drafting and reviewing civil and commercial contracts, settlements, preparation of legal opinions, participation in negotiations),
- IT Law (including agreements within the field of software development, comprehensive service with regard to implementation contracts and contracts of standard or dedicated software maintenance, licensing agreements, consultancy and legal supervision over the implementation of agreements on allowing the use of software in the model: Software-As-A-Service SAAS or hosting in the model of Level Agreement SLA; seeking claims, including contractual penalties for the provision of unsatisfactory services),
- Copyright Law (including claims for infringements of personal and property copyrights, drafting and reviewing of contracts for the transfer of copyrights, licenses, transfer of rights, securities, redress for the infringement of such rights),
- Provision of Electronic Services Law (including audit and preparation of rules for sales of goods or services on-line, methods on obtaining and protecting consumers’ personal data, assessment of the legality of distance contracts and off-premises contracts made with consumers, preparation of notifications to the Office of Consumers’ and Competition’s Protection),
- Public Procurement Law (e.g. preparation of procurement specifications, reviewing contracts and tender documents, preparing an appeal to the Public Procurement Agency and complaints to the district court against decisions of the Public Procurement Agency, consulting service on each type of the modes of procedure for public procurement, audit of public procurement procedures),
- Pharmaceutical Law (including advice on advertising of medical products, dietary supplements, cosmetics, food, marketing campaigns, developing strategies to protect packaging and products’ distinctive marks, protection against infringement of exclusive rights to the products, reviewing commercial agreements, advising on GMP- Good Manufacturing Practices, public procurement in the pharmacy and administrative proceedings before Main Pharmaceutical Inspectorate, Sanitary Inspection Office, and Office of Consumers’ and Competition’s Protection),
- Employment Law (in particular, preparation of employees’ records, drafting employment contracts, advising on termination, dismissal, compensation, holiday entitlements, workplace regulations),
- Litigation (representation in proceedings before courts of all instances and in contentious matters before the Patent Office in Warsaw. We also ensure acting on behalf of Polish and foreign entrepreneurs before the EU court, i.e. XXII Division of the Regional Court in Warsaw in matters regarding violations of the EU trade marks and industrial designs).
If our offer seems to you of interests you may contact us directly or via our form available in the “contact” section. We will do our best to answer all your questions. In case of legal problems outside our expertise, we will provide you with the assistance of the reputable law firms we cooperate with.